Right before taking off from my homeland yesterday, I had a brief epiphany...once more (I know. I have epiphanies all the time). This time, it was on a much more personal level.
As I sit here in my loft room, in a chalet; facing a beautiful blue lake; I realize, that no matter where one is, if one isn't meant to be there - one will never be satisfied - one will never be fully contented.
I would attach a picture here, but I don't want to give my location away. I must apologize for my lack of blogging, I haven't had sufficient reason to and lately; I've been feeling progressively worse - relapsing or just slipping into a state of exhaustion.
I just crave nicotine, caffeine, sordid novels and monochrome shots all the freaking time. I can't wait to be back in my own bed, by my own fire.
"No more magic mushrooms for you."

source: cubagallery
As I sit here in my loft room, in a chalet; facing a beautiful blue lake; I realize, that no matter where one is, if one isn't meant to be there - one will never be satisfied - one will never be fully contented.
I would attach a picture here, but I don't want to give my location away. I must apologize for my lack of blogging, I haven't had sufficient reason to and lately; I've been feeling progressively worse - relapsing or just slipping into a state of exhaustion.
I just crave nicotine, caffeine, sordid novels and monochrome shots all the freaking time. I can't wait to be back in my own bed, by my own fire.
"No more magic mushrooms for you."
No comments:
Post a Comment