
I'm in a bit of an experimental mood today. Been up to a lot of craft recently; involving Illustrator and well, my camera. I'm not a very good photographer, so I get a little self-conscious when people see my work. Maybe I'll post a picture or two up some day, let you guys see what I've been up to.
Besides this, I've been contemplating changing this template. Something about keeping change real - a new template to embrace new change. I'm not exactly a biggie on technology, so it'll probably take a long time. And given how I'm such a procrastinator by nature, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes months. Teehee.
Besides this, I've been contemplating changing this template. Something about keeping change real - a new template to embrace new change. I'm not exactly a biggie on technology, so it'll probably take a long time. And given how I'm such a procrastinator by nature, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes months. Teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment