Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday, August 29, 2013

source: 4himglory

This is a scheduled post. I figured that if I made scheduled posts occasionally, I'd allow myself the liberty to take some time off and perhaps enjoy a night out; not that I couldn't if I wanted to. 

But as I write this on an unmentioned day, I wonder why it is so hard to come across substantial people these days. When everyone else is just so concerned with the dealings of each day, of each hour; why is it so hard for people to want to read into the complexities of the little things in life? To want to embrace the hardships as lessons. To see beauty in destruction and music in silence. It seems that superficial issues have overridden the appreciation of in-depth complexities. That's probably one of my biggest concerns at the moment. 


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014