Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday, August 8, 2013
I'm in a really good mood right now. Nursing my third cup of coffee for the day, I'm cuddled up on yet another couch in my home; trying to figure out if my holiday list is practical and realistic. I tend to be overly ambitious occasionally...

Having been openly reciting my list for the past week or so, a part of my mind has been subconsciously chiding me, "....and while you're at it, why don't you add in campaign for next presidency of the Obedient Daughters Club; paint a duplicate of "Still Life with Glass and Lemon"; locate the Kusanagi; bake atomic brownies and try not to drown the fish I rear". 

Anyway, I just had to interrupt my very pointless thought process by being distracted with the tempting aromas of Korean food. Oh god (curls internally), it's probably worse than any craving I've had before, but here goes: 

via: thatkoreanfood

Rather than gourmet, I'm more into the very casual street food approach - plenty of kimchi, a huge plate of dukbokki and a bottle of soju. Yummmmm...

I'll just get back to my novel then. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014