I figured since I'm in a sitting position, I might as well get this whole reflection thing over and done with before I end up procrastinating it for another few months.

via: acupofteainbed
I must start by saying that before I start a new college semester; I tend to hold an optimistic view of the oncoming semester, only to be disappointed and then when I thought back to it after a while, I would just take it in stride and attempt to fix matters later.
What's noticeable is, as each semester passes; it only seems to get more and more bittersweet as the time flies. This semester, I've lost old friends and made irreplaceable new ones. I've learnt lifelong lessons - not to depend on anyone, don't let others put you down, live for yourself and your loved ones. I've been more resourceful and apt at solving problems. Furthermore, I've learnt to freeze up my emotions and not to feel so much, taking whatever comes in stride; albeit stressing balls over it. One often just comes to a point and realize that some things aren't worth worrying over.
The one thing that doesn't change over time is the fact that over time, lessons will be learnt; and one will learn to move on from it. And with that brief saying in mind, I move on to another chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment