
via: tangiblysurreal
Quiet weekends are just my type of weekends. I smuggle with a huge steaming mug of coffee, into a couch; set up my laptop, earphones at bay and stacks of blank papers; armed with my pens and highlighters, stick-it notes and glasses - I'm not moving from this spot until I get some studying done.
Every student's nightmare - final exams. Where the rest of the semester was bearable, if not barely; finals are a different thing. Slaving away for group projects won't pay off for individual study. The life of a student is unfair at turns and unjust at corners.
But I like it. I wouldn't want to be working now, albeit how much I'm looking forward to it. But there's the key word itself, looking forward to - I'll take what I can get now. Just settling to be grateful for the little things.
Two weeks and a day without one, I'm doing good. I can't remember the last time my hands shook for fear of caving in.
I can't wait for finals to be over so I can bake brownies....and do a whole lot of other shit I've been putting off.
No comments:
Post a Comment