I should be studying. The past few nights have kept me awake up til the wee hours of the morning and I've hardly progressed thus far. Need to get my act on because I somehow have it reverse-screwed into my head that the holidays have already come. There just is no way to shake me up a little at all; the amount of calm or impassiveness that I face this with is at a controversial level. Oh dear lord, reign in my motivation and keep my thinking cap on the right side up.

via: a--fanmix-foryou
While I have finals to conquer; there are plans to be made about the holiday. It's the end of semester and I can't believe time has flown by so fast. I've met so many new people; whom I feel an endless connection to. I hope to share more with them. At the same time, I've decided to let some old ones go because frankly; if they aren't nice to you, there's no point in feeling like shit. I wish them well, we'll still be cordial, but it's hard to know it's the end of the journey for the both of us.
Until finals are over, I should be dividing my time between my home, college and my loved ones. I've noted that there's no point in sealing yourself up in your home and mugging away for hours when it's obviously not that good for you. And though Friday nights are great nights for going out, sometimes all you really need is just a good friend with whom you can talk.
Tomorrow comes, I'll hit my two week benchmark for staying clean. I'm proud of myself; but I feel a hole where a whole should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment