Friday nights at home are quite a welcome to the hectic days spent outside. I welcome the comfort of my bed, the plushness of my pillows, the familiarity of my earphones, the quietness of the night, the gentle aroma of refillable coffee -
I love spending Fridays at home or with loved ones, they're a relief from the ever-constant whirl or confusion that just envelopes my usual routine. I bask in my dreams, hopes and primarily just for today; my study notes.
I can't seem to just shake off a naggy feeling of discontent. Why so though? That's a question that plagues me. I have so much to be grateful for - of being alive, healthy and breathing.
I can't wait for the adventures that await me in a week's time. I will be prepared. Hopefully the restlessness will go away.

Natalie Kusch
via: thepointes
No comments:
Post a Comment