Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday, July 26, 2013
It's been one of those days, where you wake up and don't feel like doing anything. That's impossible to live with, of course; with two more papers up. I just cannot seem to get back into the studying mood. Add in yesterday's shocker in my new timetable. 

7 subjects! I've had six in a semester and felt like dying; going weeks with minimal sleep to the point of mild hallucination, crashing on couches, sleeping by the roadsides, having one meal a day - just to finish up assignments. How could they do this to us during our very last academic semester? Yes, I only have my internship to go before I leave.

But oh look, suddenly there's another subject we have to take under "compulsion", under "obligation". Fuck. Why on earth do we have to take Islamic and Asian Civilisation Studies? Aren't Malaysian Studies and Moral enough? It's not as if we're going to use it. Thanks, really. It just pisses the rest of us off even more. 

I'm a ball of frustration now and I can't seem to phrase my thoughts properly without coming up with some verbal diarrhea. 

"Look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone."

Fuck that. The only fools out there - are yourselves. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014