Dear world, it has come to pass that I am perhaps fading off into my own mind. I worry for my sanity, my health and my safety. I worry for my loved ones for what they might have to deal with. I worry, period. All the time.
My best friends are here, and they know. Yet, there's nothing they can do despite how much they try. I apologize.

via:skinnythoughts-skinnylife
Took the words right out of my soul. It's still something one just cannot simply describe. Perhaps to put it so simple it would sound like, I am not okay.
But I don't want you to ask.
People can't be happy all the time. It's just impossible. The ones who smile the most have the deepest scars, the darkest pasts and the saddest stories. And when others finally stop to listen; it just might be a little too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment