Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday, November 2, 2012
I apologize for leaving this entire blog hanging all week. If I confess to being ridiculously busy filming, will you believe me? 
Ha, you'll have to anyway. 

This week has been a combination of the worst and best week of the semester so far. I've found myself enjoying a lot of bonding time in the weirdest of places, talking to the oddest of people and well, just relying on one's instincts to survive and escape this catastrophic week unscathed. 

As the week draws to a close, we're faced with a building pile of assignments. I sheepishly admit that the same thing happened last semester. We were already given our assignments at the start, but nobody works on it until the last minute, right?

Thankfully, I have a great team to boot. You're welcome, guys. Really. I take a moment to self-praise.

But..but...but...there's our college dance on Saturday. And the roadtrip down to Penang. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, with our homework resembling the empire state building now, but; we've planned for this for a long time. So, I'll just live in the moment for the time being.

And to end a really brief post; my laptop temporarily crashed just now. At first I was like, "O.O" and then I started laughing, because I only just realized how disappointing those techie guys would be if they had to fix it - no porn, no self-taken pictures. No dirty stuff. 

Which leads me back to another moment of self-gratification. I've probably got the cleanest of laptops right now.


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014