Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday, November 25, 2012

via: ggerrard

Sometimes, I think I hold back too much.

This week, has thus by far been the most sleepless week I've ever gotten. I've spent every single day in college and every night cramming in homework and whatever sleep I can, which is close to nothing and nothing even on most nights. 

I long for a break. I long for fairness to be served. 

And just this morning, when I felt like breaking down; I allowed myself to, for a moment. Only to realize that nothing would come out. My eyes were dry as a desert and my heart as numb as an after-shock. I'm somewhere in between getting really experienced at pain or just growing too cold. 

I don't like being numb all the time. It hurts too. 


via: itstheendlessyearning

It's a tragic world we live in. Always alone.

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014