
via: ethereo
Like freedom above the sea. It's so beautiful, I could cry.
I had an extremely long and catastrophic weekend. I don't have the time to keep thinking about it because my assignments are bitch-slapping me one by one. Not to mention, my exams are looming really close by.
But I just felt the need to point it out here: I just hate chasing something that's not worth going for. Sometimes, you should know when to pull back. But it's too late when you've already gotten burn. They tell me, "get over it". But it's easier said than done, right?
Sometimes, it hurts knowing what you said but didn't mean, meant it all to the other person.
Oh god, I'm being an effing emo idiot right now, but I'm at a low point. Nothing seems to be working correctly at this point with our projects and next week is cray. I can't even begin to get myself organized once more.
Up until here, I hope to post something worthwhile next time.
PS. I hate whatsapp conversations that have no purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment