Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday, October 5, 2012
image

via: feelingswithheld

It's me? I guess. 

I don't know how to explain the sense of loss I'm feeling. Why should I feel as if I've lost something before I've even gained it? Maybe it's because of the way things have been falling lately? Like, one minute all's going well and the next, something just screws it up pretty bad.

I have to admit that I've been drifting from my beliefs lately. It's not something I'll be proud of, but I feel that sometimes you need a little bit of space to suffer and learn for yourself.

And then there's the endless feeling of just drifting off into the open space; you're never sure of where you're going. But I'm tired of trying. I'm really tired. The only problem is, I haven't even started living yet.

I've got a long week ahead, but I'm really looking forward to the sleepover on a school night. We'll cry, bawl, laugh and then scream at whatever passes us by. I just need to see stars for a bit...

Cheers to the upcoming midterms. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014