
source: 1337tattoos
Midterms are over!!! I can practically do a dance right now, but wouldn't you like to see that? Nah... screw the thought.
Despite the rather easy week that flew by, I've been disappointed a tad too many times. I'm sorry, but maybe I've disappointed him as well. It doesn't matter right now, because I've got a ton on a my plate. And I have a pile of stuff to settle.
My best friend and I are having a breakthrough via Whatsapp, and I realized; it's been such a long time since we've both felt so comfortable with each other once again. Maybe it's me? But...I'm feeling really grateful for everything I have right now.
When something doesn't happen the way you want it to, it doesn't mean it's always screwed. Sometimes, something else happens that'll make you so high in the clouds. And yet - YET; there's always something that'll pull you down.
That's how we're like pendulums. Constantly a threat to our own motion.
I like ink, I'm fascinated by how people ink themselves. Their bodies are memorium of their lives. Sometimes, I feel like doing something about mine, but then...it'd take a lot of thinking for me before I ever get any work done. Haha, oh how pathetic-.-
I'm turning very cynical these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment