I'll make this a quickie -

source: metalmouthdudette
Someone really close to me just divulged that change in me has been noticeable. Not physically no, but psychologically, and as a person as well. Apparently, after reading and comparing my blog posts from two months ago right up until now, I am disturbing him - just because I have changed.
There is nothing wrong with change, only; I'd have to agree. I might have changed for better of for worse, but I've noticed that things that used to bother me, don't anymore. In a way that's good? I've taken a less passive approach to certain aspects of my life and I've learnt to be more verbose about my opinions and feelings.
I've learnt, in this span of two months; not to judge others too quickly. For sometimes, even the 'best' of the lot doesn't necessarily mean it'll be the best for you (character-wise, I'm not talking about image-wise here).
I've also discovered, that within these two months (since the start of my second semester), I've just learnt to let go, grow up and exert independence where others can't. It's not a bragging right, really. It's just an expression of confinement that people tend to generalize with being rebellious. I've outgrown my childhood; although I'm still in my teen years, people have told me I behave far too old for my age but look well, my age.
And I probably won't be the same person in two months; maybe it's because I adjust quite adeptly (if I say so myself); or maybe it'll be because I've learnt something that will be a stepping stone and a portico of my life - urging me on despite downfalls. Until then, I'm still waiting for the day I'm drawn back onto the right path.
Anyway, I'm heading out for brunch. Happy Saturday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment