

source: morganandthetypewriter
It's a little unusual of me to be sitting at my laptop when the clock is nearing midnight in an hour, holding a cup of coffee and sighing over the little things I keep thinking about.
It's unearthly of me to do so. Mostly because I use the word "sigh" more than I actually sigh.
That's something you wouldn't know.
And it's also because I'm torn in between three emotions that are wreaking havoc on my already crumbling person.
1. Excitement.
2. Fear.
3. Dread.
And I don't want to have to explain it to anyone, because if you know me...you'd understand I never want to talk about things.
Anyway, I digress.
I just feel like waking up in a foreign city with a cup of tea ready for me.
That one man who'll bring me tea in bed. Husband - that man.
No comments:
Post a Comment