I slept at 6 this morning trying to finish up my assignments. Almost there...almost there.
Anyway, I tumbled out of bed this morning after my meagre 4 hour 'nap' and felt it was too early to eat anything. Considering how obsessed I've been with food lately, that's been an improvement.
In my household, we practice the 'art' of going by independently - for example, sourcing out your own breakfast and lunch - which in my opinion, doesn't call for invitations. Everyone should be able to do it, if not; you're pathetic.
Since I'm a lazy-ass person, whenever I can't think of what to eat, I just skip the damned meal.
However; only because I'm on mid-term break and I'm already running low on everything I sought out to achieve, I fit in a massive brunch. And god, am I feeling so full.

source: youraremyremedy
I've always been more concerned about the beverage than the food that actually goes in me.
I think I pretty much spend my time like no one else does. When I go out, I observe people like how I do minuscule ants; because to understand the psychology of a human being is never easy. Each and every person is made up of complex structures, no matter how simple they profess themselves to be.
In my opinion, I probably could never end up with (a) (self-professed) simpleton. If living life were so easy, where would the fun be? Question me if you feel like I'm broaching into a topic that should be cast into an abyss along with chipped nails and multi-coloured hair. But I can never keep up with them - the simple-minded. And I do feel, that they can never keep up with me either.
It's just amazing to see humans from a different perspective from time to time. They just exist, profess to want something - occasionally never go after it, and carry on with their mundane rituals. I'd prefer if my life was a little more colourful, with colourful people and colourful incidences. But reflecting on that desire, I do take note that it seems that everything that happens to me, is worth being part of a soap opera.
In fact, my entire life should be documented and re-made into a soap opera. I kid you not. Why? It's not as if anybody else wants to know what I've spent 17 years of existing doing, but if they could; for one second, just glimpse into how far (or not) I've gotten and what I've seen, for them to perhaps understand me more, it would be fantastic.
But what I really mean is - everyone is pretty much living in their own soap opera. If I had to watch, I'd watch it all, despite how boring it would seem to the people outside. There is significance in every little thing that occurs, through the things we do; be it only if we're holding a coffee cup with our pinky sticking out, or kicking up dirt as we're walking home from school...or maybe, just crashing in bed and staring at the ceiling, noticing for the first time that there's a smear in the paint. It's all about perspective and digging deeper into how it works us.
Marry me, the person who actually gets this.
On a second and digressive note, I just abso-fucking-lutely hate it when someone who professes to be all that 'shit' just decides to turn their back on another person over a mistake. Who made you God all of a sudden? Did you not make mistakes too? Oh, shut up and bury yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment