Sometimes I wish we had four seasons. Scratch that, all the time -
It's been so hot lately; I swear I've been getting more and more tanned just walking to my car everyday.
I had a lovely day today. It isn't because I found our tutorial really practical; something that would actually get me by in life. It also isn't because I had an entire Subway sandwich to myself for the first time (and I asked for everything - accomplishment).
It was because of him. Maybe he doesn't know it, but the littlest things he does makes me smile.
Like how he literally slapped his face when the silence of the lecture hall was pierced by an awkward tumbling of plastic. And then maybe the sneaky glances he's been shooting over me the past few weeks. It's an odd feeling, to be watched; but I can't say it isn't flattering.
And then the comfortable silence we'd revert into despite how uncomfortable we are around each other. Or just because he actually turned up today.
Why, I can never explain these kind of things...
Before I start sounding whiny to you guys,

source: endless-river
It's beautiful, isn't it? But it's an eerie sort of beautiful.
Sometimes, I wonder what it's like to be in the motion of the gif itself instead of living here.
Sometimes, I get myself depressed for no reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment