Enjoying the happiness of pursuit. On the hunt for adventure and thrill. A wild heart and free spirit that can't be tamed. Embarking on the journey to become the person I want to meet.
Monday, October 22, 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012
uh oh. i'm in big trouble. i didn't anticipate week this one coming but yet it still did. I even took extra precautions to make sure it wouldn't happen. But nonetheless, here I still wind up.
I'm obviously raving about my inability to fall asleep. I'm due up with three hours and here I still am, lacking an avenue to rant about my dissatisfactions. But it'll be all about insomnia tonight.
Just hours ago, and pretty much the rest of the past week I've been running on adrenaline. I fall asleep everywhere I shouldn't be sleeping. Right now, that prospect would seem so luxurious, and I honestly couldn't care less about falling asleep in class tomorrow, if it weren't for all these assignments taking up my midterm break, I'd have had a decent time.
I should be happy I've finished more than the designated workload, but I'm not. The nights are too quiet for me and one's mind can never be as loud as it is now. I can go crazy with my own thoughts.
No, it's too early for this. Classes start in six hours and I have a dicussion at 8am.
I surprise myself far too often. This girl is delirious once more.
Morning citizens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment