Someone asked if I was alright today.
He must've been weirded out when I brusquely told him I'd let him know later.
Things went at a little pace today, but yet again, I'm amazed at how they seem to work in ways we least expect them to.
When I finally met him at the end of the end of the day, he seemed to reel from the shock of me popping up into his face.
*I can totally guarantee myself a future in a bipolar institute.
"I'm alright", I tell him, partly because I know I'll be. Mostly because I know it's tough getting used to me. And mainly because I'm not for everyone.
When he smiles and says, "I couldn't have agreed more myself." I just about passed out. Maybe it's because someone finally understands what it's like to be on a roll, always just drifting.
No comments:
Post a Comment