source: overflowingthoughts
So, it's back to school for all of us...'communication people'. I've heard students from other faculties going around saying, 'FINALLY...the life-lines are back.'
I'm actually really flattered to think that the majority of the student body consists of the noisy 'communication people'. Doesn't that make us all the more wanted and sought after?
A great second week I must add. We've had a ton of new adjustments to make and adapt to, constantly changing timetables, rushing to and from classes back-to-back, eating in class (which I get really self-conscious over, despite how many times the lecturers assure us it's okay), arriving and leaving when you feel like it (just because I can and am driving now - although initially, I was so terrified of going solo on the road I could've caused several collisions); and the onslaught of assignments, coursework and group-work piling up (and their ridiculously close deadlines - I mean, two weeks for 30%? WTF?) AND AND AND not to mention the ridiculously awkward 6-hour break in between classes on Monday.
At the same time, I'm having to say goodbye to many people leaving to further their studies. Malaysia's gotten so much more quieter these days. My neighbour, who's been living across us for half my life is migrating Down Under. My other neighbour, cousin, friends...etc. Everyone just moves away some day or another.
I'm actually anticipating my turn.
Sigh. I just need to drown myself in the workload now. Just because.
Better get back to work. I've got long days ahead and I can't promise an update frequently.
So please, stop bugging me about updating. You don't hear me bugging you to wash your hair or get a haircut, do you? No matter how disgusted I am by oily, curly hair and long hair on guys. So shut up.
No comments:
Post a Comment