Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, September 17, 2012

via: aristocrator

Girls will be girls. No matter how bold, strong and vibrant they want to be; sometimes they still have to revert to being little girls again.

I can't remember the last time I had a real heart-to-heart with a close girlfriend. It's been that long ago. And I feel like smacking myself, for when I refer to the conversations over the past weeks, they've all taken place with...guys. 

As much as I'm comfortable with both sexes, I'd still like to be able to have that girly time. No, a mother's different from a friend. There will always be some things you have to refrain from spilling. And I have a lot on my plate right now.

I can't wait for another tea-time with the girls. 
This time, I know it's worth the wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww who are you talking about:)

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014