via: arekusandra
While just last night I was lamenting over my own unfortunate reality; today, I'll probably start hyping up once again. It's been a long day, from the minute I woke up; painfully aware of the lack of sleep I got; to the minute I crumpled in my chair, eyeing the stack of homework I have with wariness.
Yet, I feel strangely uplifted today; almost as if I've been released of a burden. A great burden. Man, it's good to be up-to-date with all your lecture notes and stuff, but honestly; nobody really wants to know if you're having a hard time coping in school.
I had an exciting day - it was filled with spy-mission trips to the bathroom, a horrible inspiring movie-lecture, stripping by the roadside, several awkward moments when you catch someone who shouldn't be caught staring at you; well, staring at you; had a surprise bonding session with sweet bad-asses, an Olympic-style-run lunch trip and jumping unto someone I mistook for my friend.
Despite the embarrassment, I still have to get back to reality and do my homework.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment