Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Like every other day, the young woman finds some time to collect her chaotic thoughts and put them into words.

I've never really had a thing for cigarettes. But lately, just looking at it is making me sicker than usual. And the smell...the stench of freshly smoked cigarettes on a person can be so overwhelming it's nauseating. It doesn't help that he's bad-ass enough to wear that stench along with his cologne every day. 


op: pllashley

And today, while I was a standing mess and feeling like collapsing, a strange man approached me. He stood next to me in silence before politely offering me a cigarette from his half-emptied pack. Then made a trite statement about not being able to find Coffee Bean. 

"Do I look like I smoke?" I asked him incredulously.

He flashes me a small smile and says, "No, but you look like you need one."

"Trashy. Just trashy." I find myself replying.

Needless to say, he eventually left me alone when I told him that I was as lost as he was and if he didn't want to be late; he'd better leave. PFFT. Strangers - they never get the hint.

But now, I'm wondering what cigarettes taste like with coffee.


I'm really surprised I have quite a number of readers and well, it's making me feel self-conscious now.

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014