I have a lot of thoughts. Of rebellion, of misunderstanding, of feeling like I'm falling short of something.
Why can't I find the time for Him like I find the time for other stuff?
Has my faith given up on me?
I feel like taking a long walk, despite this time of the night.
I feel like being submerged in water, at least it'll always be cool there.
I miss the beach so much, not the noisy kind. But the kind of beaches where only two people are.
I miss beaches in general, at dusk or dawn, when the daylight barely caresses the sand's surface.
I miss color.
I miss being surrounded by pretty flowers, smelling them, holding their delicate petals.
I long for endless fields of green; that just scream for you to roll in them.
I miss feeling happy just by looking at something colorful.
I miss the cold.
I miss being able to run and feel liberated at the same time.
The air would just greedily fill my lungs like they're in need of it.
I miss waking up for once and not feeling like shit.
source: m0rtality
I haven't looked forward to something in a long while. And tomorrow, we have an escapade; although writing about it here will diminish the exciting effect it has on me. Don't worry, hands down; it's completely legal and the authorities know about it. But we just feel so bad-ass doing something like that. Grabbing a book, close girlfriends, coffee, hotdogs and curling up in large, welcoming armchairs that will absorb your miseries - without the knowledge of others. Cheers to a pastel Monday. I couldn't have asked for something better.
No comments:
Post a Comment