Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hey stranger,

Saturday, September 15, 2012
Sometimes. 
Sometimes I think I'm bipolar. 
I know. It's a serious issue here with me.
I can be all laughing and having a good time one minute, only to resume the face of a solemn nun the next. 
It's a complexity I haven't quite conquered just yet.

Like how I want to approach someone, but hate everyone in the nearest vicinity the next moment.
Or how I get riled up by an innocent joke, but so unaffected by an intended insult.
Or how I get nonchalant and distant around my own friends, but awkward and affected with strangers.
How I feel weak when I think of not being able to run five minutes without having breathing difficulties, but strong the next when I figure I can walk for miles without batting an eyelid.

I hate it. I hate complexities. I hate not knowing myself. 
I'm a stranger in my own body. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014