While talking to an old friend that I've only just recently gotten close to; and only because we're college-mates, I realized I've been taking my siblings for granted.
In fact, I can't imagine a time being without them. There's always my brother to turn to. Although we've had very vivid disagreements, we're still always going to be there for each other. No matter how many hurtful things I've said to him, he doesn't keep it inside. And despite how rare we quarrel, or even have time to talk these days; it's always going to be us - just us when we're together. We're going to laugh, we're going to encourage, discourage, criticize, tease and confide in each other.
But I hate how we have to grow up.
And there's my sister. She's always going to be someone who'll look up to me. But she'll probably never know that I'll look up to her one day. When she's all grown up. When she's got her own life to lead. When she's got somebody else to depend on. She'll always be my little sister.
I love them so much. I've never once imagined what it would be like not to have siblings - to be an only child. That idea - horrifies me. It'd be too quiet, it'd be too dull. I'm not even sure if it would be worth living then.
via jewellyne
I've been losing my appetite lately. Or just craving for plenty of pizza. But I feel like gagging each time I see food.
I guess it's pretty good? Time passes a lot easier when you're not thinking about food and on an empty stomach. It's easier to concentrate.
But then, I have a lot of other things to worry about.
Enjoy the cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment