Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


credit owner

Hi everyone, I'm back in school...or still half of me is back in school. Urhm, it's been a long two days. With the new semester approaching and plenty of activities turning in my way; I'm trying really hard not to take another look at my timetable and scream at the amount of hours we have to put in this semester. 

It would seem like we were geniuses or in some accelerated program. Either way, I'm grateful I survived my first semester - more than barely.

With the time flying by like whoosh - I'm trying as hard as I can to keep everything I have together and stretch further for new things. So far, everything seems good; I've been constantly challenged out of my comfort zone and I think it's good for building independence. (I'm going to need it). 

As you probably know, I'm not an ardent devotee to nature and her little things or am I an ardent devotee to being under the limelight. I don't revel in attention, but I don't despise it. I'd feel uncomfortable. And I specifically don't like leaving bits of information about myself around, with strangers or otherwise. It's disturbing. 

While I feel I've digressed far from the point, I'm glad my holidays turned out that way, albeit a little unproductive. I'm glad to be back where I am and I'm looking forward to where I'll be. 

Referring to the picture above, there's a truth there. I've never really bothered with Will Smith's movies...but seeing how he makes sense here, I'll probably start paying his intelligence more attention now.

See, if I had to keep vying for your attention, I wouldn't want it...because I wouldn't feel special. Girls, after all; hate feeling ordinary. 

Enjoy the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014