Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday, August 5, 2012

source: gabsstuff

Finals are over; and I'm in the mood for some serious slacking. Sadly, there's no room for that, because as it seems, we have a committee meeting. I have to attend college two days in a row -.-....when I'm on break.

Apart from that; there are plenty of adjustments and changes to be made. And many people to see and catch up with. I'm always ready for some quality bonding and good coffee. Haha, especially with the people I love. 

I wish it'd rain one of these days. So I can just curl up in bed and enjoy the chill of the morning, before the hectic craze returns.

I miss them already. It's only been a couple of days, but I kind of miss the mischievousness we get up to. 

Well, happy holidays everyone!
I'm off to watch a movie; read a book; drink some tea; and do some writing. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014