Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012
via lonely-unicorn

I've never been one for messy goodbyes or fuss over not having expensive gifts. It's really not something that I can envision myself doing. Because if you'd ask me, I'd prefer a calm and tearless farewell; and thoughtful hand-made gifts. I'd rather the privacy of a room to cry in after a particularly painful goodbye, or just privacy  to squeal in glee at having been given something whose creation took so much effort.

I'm sentimental that way. I'm also obsessive when it comes to planning.

It doesn't always work that way does it? According to plan. Nope, nothing ever does. One day, you can be planning out everything you want to accomplish; neatly laid out before your feet. It's a good feeling, to know you're going somewhere. 

But then the next, you find yourself sprawled out on the floor of your existence, feeling like you can't go lower. Just because something went wrong. And something will always go wrong. Just because it can. We have to know that it will never work out the way we want them to.

I should apologize for my lack of updates, but I find no need to. In my opinion, you'd carry on reading this only if you knew me and what I stood for or just because you're curious to what I have to say; otherwise, you'd have stopped reading what I had to say a long time ago. 

Finals are coming, so I won't be at liberty as much as I would like to be. Nonetheless, enjoy what you have now. For tomorrow, it's always a different story. 

Sometimes, I have to wonder if I have sufficient grace from God to live for the next day.

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014