via indecisive-life
Chiharu Shiota
Everything about her work disturbs me. Yet, it just feels so suitable - best to describe how screwed I'm feeling now. Today didn't go too well. Revision week is breezing by too quickly and there's too many things to study. I need more time. I need more time.
I saw you from the balcony today. You didn't notice it. It's pretty hilarious how much damage thinking out loud can do, 'Oh...look, he's in the car.' And I find an entire army of eyes upon my every reaction.
Sometimes I wish that people were just so simple and easy to get along with, why do they always have to complicate things by bringing emotions, religion, intelligence and age into the question. So what? So what? It doesn't matter to me, that's what I'm supposed to say; because it's only politically correct - but it does. It does matter a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment