credit to owner
this piece of work is genius, if all GIFs were this clean
Often, we find ourselves living in a blur, out of focus, out of strength or weakness, with nothing left to anticipate or depend on. And sometimes, we feel like we're THIS close to breaking down. I feel that now. No, no, don't worry now; it's an important time. I need to feel like this. It's part of growing up.
So these weeks that are present, have us scrambling to get our acts together; work harder; determine partners for next semesters projects, meeting the deadlines, preparing for presentations and actually worrying about what to wear for presentations. Or in my case; to actually present something without stuttering the shit out of myself.
Just the other day, I told my friend I could sleep well again. And I wondered if it would last long. It didn't, if I've ever felt more exhausted with everything, it would be now. Yet; I can say I'm happy? If that doesn't sound illogical enough, maybe it's because I know there's something more to expect; and nothing ever goes according to plan.
God plays with my emotions like a pendulum, I could get mad; but I know He wants what's best for me.
God plays with my emotions like a pendulum, I could get mad; but I know He wants what's best for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment