Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday, July 20, 2012

source: fyeahbigbangtheorygifs

Bad boys...are bad. They're bad news, they're bad influences, they've got bad timing and they've also got a killer charm. They're always late, they skip classes, talk about things you really don't understand, look like they've never given a shit, sauntered into exam halls without having prepared, they make promises they don't bother remembering or keeping (for that matter).

The thing about bad boys is, they're everything you don't want your boyfriend to be; but secretly wish to tame. If you say no, you're probably lying to yourself. But the problem is, you're never going to be able to tame them. You're always going to be 'just another girl' 'just another someone' 'just another stranger' 'just another person I used to have a thing for'. 'Just another' 'used to' what the heck, really? Are you really that low? 

I don't believe in allowing others to put me at that level. It's either, mean something, stay as someone or stay the hell out of my life. Frankly, taming him is an impossible feat and the chances are close to inexisting. You're going to end up hurt, with your self-esteem disintegrated beyond it's living condition. Oh, it's going to be hell for you too. You're going to spend months trying to get over him, you're going to shed a lot of tears and make lots of calls to your best friend to whine/cry/reminisce over the things you thought meant something to him. You're going to become a mess - distracted, unfocused, disoriented, screwed - everything you wouldn't wish for yourself. 

And the worst part is - there's really nothing you can do about it, except get over him. Which as I mentioned earlier, will take a really long time.

So don't tell me I'm such a cold-hearted bitch for not wanting to be a little more approachable. That's because I don't want to get burned, so I'll try avoiding the fire. 

On the other hand, things don't work out the way you want them to. You really can't decide what's best for you, the grass will always seem greener on the other side; and you're always going to find yourself attracted to the wrong things. You're always going to get....served.


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014