source: peterhongphoto
Without a further explanation, I think I've been making progress. Oh gracious; I just needed a moment to take some time off and exclaim at my extreme enthusiasm of my upcoming term break.
I haven't actually been sleeping much lately; which makes me worried about the outcome it would have on me physically. I suppose that's why I prefer not to drive these days, for fear of crashing into something, perhaps? But sometimes I have to think sleep's a waste of time; a way of depriving you of doing something else that's more productive.
With the end of official assignments and presentations, we're left to face with the fact that there's only ONE week left to study for finals - less than one week for some papers. I can't believe I didn't foresee this one. I completely neglected to spread my chapters out effectively; this is absolutely pathetic.
So for the nights to come, I should apologize to myself for "going" to be kept awake into the wee hours, deprived of coffee (because I know it's bad for health) AND food (because snacking in the middle of the night leads to horrible-horrible weight-gain) and just plenty of peace and silence.
Therefore myself; this is a short heads-up to you that your working and sleeping hours will thus be screwed immensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment