Oh my lord, you'll never believe where I'm blogging this from - under the sink.
You know the feeling where you've been staring at summarized notes and lecture slides all day and you're supposed to get something? But you don't. And the state of chaos that your room is in is just so ugh that you don't even have space to walk properly without actually tripping on books, pencils, pens or just some odd bottle of sanitizer? It's as if intellectual hell has just been released on you so much so that the only place that can accommodate both you and your laptop (without much of a distraction) - is under the bathroom sink.
I kid you not. It's actually a lot more cooler than my room and the internet reception is favourable.
If this is how procrastination works, I hate it. The worst feeling is knowing that you could've done something to prevent yourself from feeling as if you didn't know a thing...but still didn't do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment