Thursday, April 30, 2015

fidelity, the question.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

I would like to know, the boys I see out there every week – the ones who leave their girlfriends at home – the ones on the dance floor, actively scouting, flirting, dancing, hooking up with all these other girls…

Do you all have Friday passes, or are you doing this behind her back?

Their friends cheer them on, cover for them and share all these inside jokes.

Pathetic, really. Making dishonesty a trait synonymous with boyfriends.

Why do you keep it a secret?

Because if she knew, she could leave you.
-

I would like to know, what the boys think we are doing.

On a girls night out and we get dolled up. We hit the clubs in a group of 5.

Nothing ever happens. We reiterate the lines to each and every approaching male,

“I’m sorry, I already have a boyfriend”

Why not have some fun though? Why not try someone new?

Because we have principles, because we are loyal.
-

They worry.

In the morning, they grill you with questions. They want to know exactly what happened – who you danced with, who you talked to, if anyone tried anything on you, or it something happened.

Why do they do this? 

Because they know boys like them better than anyone else.




No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014