Wednesday, April 29, 2015

rebecca louise law

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on the internet lately; the topics ranging from random bits of anecdotes from the Great Depression in the 1920s to professional travelling for a living – I also enjoy watching art films and following Vine channels.

One of the topics that I have repeatedly come across is floral art. Particularly since Leatham’s work, I’ve started digging up on some of the artist’s I’ve seen previously. And one of them is Rebecca Louise Law.

source: designsponge.com

source: rebeccalouiselaw.com

source: lifo.gr

Law is primarily known for the hanging floral installations, so beautiful – they left me speechless. And I absolutely love her work. 

I'm not sure what her work brings to the mind of each individual, but to me; it is a clear representation of some sort of ethereal depiction of nature; and a sense of sorrowful nostalgia. 


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014