Tonight's a big night for us. I'm sure the entire world is aware - unless they aren't bothered with other countries' politics. Malaysia's 13th general election will be held tomorrow. And we the public only ask for one thing - CHANGE.
I want to say so much more than I'm saying right now. But tomorrow's results may or may not cause utter chaos and pandemonium. I pray for the best and I'm hoping for fairness - because fairness is not something that we have seen in Malaysia for a long time.
Having spent all my life in this country, I've realized that the world perceives us off a reflection on how our government is run. Where effort was not rewarded, where corruption runs rampant, where the seeds of injustice are paraded as clear as day. We have hardly developed. And I as a youth and as an individual Malaysian refuse to just stand by and watch my country fall at the hands of incapabilities.
I'm tired of having to live under a leadership filled with corrupt motives and blatant lies so structured they could rival a mafia organization.
God bless us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment