Thursday, May 2, 2013

Of paper and lemons...

Thursday, May 2, 2013
Wax Paper Chandelier

source: pinterest via (Makeables)

Such prettiness. This paper chandelier. It makes me feel like wanting to put my hands to good use and make something out of it. I've never been one of those girls who are openly attracted to all things pink and glitter. I have to say, I hate glitter. No, hate is too small a word, I loathe, abhor glitter. Everything with glitter, I despise. 

However; due to a significant turn of events and character, I've just been attracted to pretty things. Things that scream demure (demurely, of course) and things that give off the aura of delicate. I still stand by my fuming abhorrence of glitter; but I could get used to this girly spark in me. 


via: ollie-luna

Pink lemonade *licks lips*. 

Before I allow you to question me, let me say so first myself. I have the tendency to post pictures according to whim and feeling. Most of the time, more often than I'd like to admit, I fail and disregard any linking to it in terms of writing. But then again, nobody's really allowed to fault me; because here on the internet, everyone is entitled to freedom of speech (sort of) and belief. I mean, where else would we be given the equal amount of freedom of expression. 

So to fill this post up, I'll begin by saying that I've been craving for really odd things these few days. In between trying to grasp the handle of a DSLR camera (which I still find unbelievably technical and very very complex), functioning some new script-writing app, praying my laptop doesn't crash (while trying to fix all these malwares), noting my increasing dependency on beverages and my attempts at trying to fill up my time with many possible productive things as I can, my mind's been too much of a jumble to try and tame.

I find myself reading up on rather domesticated posts on cooking, baking and beverage(ing). Initially, I was appalled at how tame I've become. Then again I find myself extremely unpredictable as I tend to swing in the directions based wholly and completely on my moods. I'm not sure if I can count that as being self-absorbed; but I've honestly had too much of others smothering me with wanting to know everything. I don't want to let it out, at all. 




source: all-things-bright-and-beyootiful

So for the first time in a while, I've curled up in my chair (rather uncomfortably) and am sitting at my desk, rather than in a brightly lit living room writing this post [while waiting for my laptop to finish a security scan and fix damned Skype for causing my system to malfunction a total of 17 times]. Simultaneously, I have the blessed company of my notebook, so precious I'd feel naked if it were missing and a steaming cup of blueberry tea. I know it's probably not the best time to be drinking tea, but it does help me sleep. And I need a dreamless sleep at that tonight. 

So while I'm in such a peachy mood now, I'd just like to take some time off my piling assignments and weigh the severity of something that's going to happen. My internship. I've been dreading it, but it's something I will have to face and well, I hope I'll grow to love it. That post, I will leave for another time. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014