Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday, May 9, 2013
I am mentally perishing under the workload. I know I tend to cut things a little too fine, but what really gets me riled up is when I have this stupid urge to punch and scratch at everything when I'm frustrated. Even people's faces. This I do, mentally of course. I've never been the outright violent sort-of-person.

And right now, when I should be enjoying the comforts of my bed and the sweet dreams/nightmares that only come with slumber, I am perched rather uncomfortably on my chair; with a mug of finished joe and a half-written essay/report on "Me, Myself and My Idol".

The worse part about this assignment, aside from having to talk about myself (for my lecturer's eyes) was the fact that her instructions were so badly delved out that I can't stop asking questions. They just keep coming. Talk about incomplete instructions. 

Furthermore, I have to suddenly decide on a specific person to make into an "idol". I kept laughing about it because I have too many people I admire and too few I'd like to idolize. But, I eventually decided on Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 

And it wasn't for his looks. 




source: jamesvega

This is the blessing of the night. Two of my favorite actors in the same gif. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014