Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday, May 15, 2013
I know it's probably a little bit random of me to be blogging away on a Wednesday night, but this usually happens when I have assignments to do and I'm stuck in front of my laptop settling them one by one; in as much an organized manner as I can. 

So being all for random bits, I just rather enjoyed my day being able to enjoy the simple things in life, taking walks with friends, sitting around a crowded table and just talking about the most random things. Everyone's been asking me how my eyes are doing, they're fine - and no, they weren't swollen because of porn =.=

A few months ago, I watched a Travel and Living Documentary and the name Jeff Leatham popped up somewhere. He's most noticeable for his floral art in the Shilla Hotel in Seoul and the Four Seasons in Paris.

 
via:suivezlelapinblanc

via: yaumi

via: pipitass

I've been keeping an eye on his work for a while now. He's just so inspirational and the way he maneuvers himself around his work -graceful, lithe, symbolic. Full of expressive passion for something so tangible. And he never ever repeats his designs. They're just so beautiful. 

I wasn't even aware that fleurology existed. But it just seems such a sacred art. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014