
via: secretoflifeisinart
That's not true. I don't miss anyone this moment. Or at least, I can't think of anyone I'm missing now. I lie. We'll always spend our lifetime missing someone, somewhere. It's one of those times when you think back and wonder what would have happened if you did things a little differently.
I've come to the bitter understanding that it's almost impossible trying to be cold and warm at the same time. You're never going to be able to walk on the tightrope in the middle. No point even balancing it out then, so what's the point.
When I'm cold, I'm called at bitch. When I'm warm, I'm stepped over. This existence is really terrifying.
And there are these two boys that I really dearly miss. One I haven't seen in years; who has now flown off to another country. Another whom I haven't seen in almost a year - missing him loads. His voice never fails to calm me.

I found this quote on someone's blog - iwrotethisforyou
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water.
And that's the tragedy of living."
It was so negative and thought-provocative that I almost teared. Until, I saw a response that said,
"And the beauty of living is that not all of them end up that way.
Some of us are still the same warm and soft people that we started out as, you just have to look a little harder to find us."
I guess I know where I ended up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment