On another note, I've made it no secret that I'm a city girl. I love everything about the city, the fast lifestyle, the bright lights, the bustling streets and people. I'm in need of noise for someone who loves silence so much. That doesn't mean I don't love the country, I do - with a passion that defies even my own understanding, but I most certainly wouldn't last out in the peaceful country for more than a month. I'd go insane in my own head at how quiet lives are led out there.
As metropolitan as I am, I've always had a big dream to live in major cities. To own a a space - an apartment that I can call my own. To design it with my own hands and artistic taste (or what I think is artistic). I've always had a thing for apartment lofts and an even bigger thing for warehouse-living.
Yet for someone who dreams to live in cities, I've never actually been to any of my dream cities; except Seoul, but even then I was way too young to appreciate it's clustered splendor.
New York, Tokyo, Paris, Rome, parts of Eastern Europe and Bangkok are places I'd like to live in. Sprawling with people, the exchange of lifestyle and culture takes place at an immense rate.

img113 by Drew Woods on flickr
via:noceuse
But in the end, nothing beats home. That's where my heart is.
After all, no place offers "mamak" food like we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment