Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, February 18, 2013

via: krissyjessy

It's the last night of "holidays", although the past week hasn't been much of a break for me; mentally. Tomorrow, it's back to hard work and strenuous timetable. I've got to get up off my complacency couch and  cut back into working out. 

As far as I can see now, I'm dreaming of going on a roadtrip, with my best friends, or boyfriend, or just a person I really love and depend upon. Roadtrips are adventures that offer you the best experience you can ever imagine, pain, suffering, perseverance and excitement. Of course I'm talking about roadtrips on a budget; and I'm most certainly not talking about a local roadtrip. America, perhaps. Renting a van and driving across the 49 states, maybe even up to Canada. Or backpacking across Eastern Europe. 

I'll be sure by the time I return home, I'll never be the same again. 

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014