I don't think any of us really looked forward to the college week as much as I do. I just really enjoy being around people, although it might make me a little uncomfortable at times (all the time). And I do end up doing rather stupid things on whim.
So this week, saw our assignment barrel being piled up with public speaking presentations, quizzes, questionnaires, drafts and assignments due...all at once.
I barely got any sleep last night, I'm not really sure why. But the practice really paid off in class today. I was hardly feeling blue, and that's rather unusual of me; especially since it is a Monday. Was up at 6.30am and in the computer labs rehearsing and moaning about how graphically disturbing my public speaking slideshow was. I still find it funny how none of the other girls can stand the gore.
Would it be safe to say that I was rather looking forward to getting the presentation over and done with?
Anyway, lunchtime was the highlight of the day. What better way to enjoy a 3 hour lunch break with good company, food and ambience. The three of us ended up in G3 in Bangsar and spent our lunch-break laughing and chatting.
This is the only original picture I have ever posted on this blog (unfiltered); credits to my sharp eye for angles and Derek's camera. Doesn't it look scrumptious?
We also had beer in the afternoon. I used to think it was nuts. But after today's sesh, I'm all up for it again.
We were both all up for getting high for our public speaking presentation, just to ease up our nerves; but I guess...it wasn't strong enough.
If all Mondays were like this....

No comments:
Post a Comment