Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday, February 6, 2013
One of the latest trend things to be a part of is Instagram. It seems everyone has instagram these days. I've never been much of a photo-person, as in "into taking pictures of myself". I feel a little too self-conscious for self-gratification. However, one of the perks of instagram is that it opens up an entirely new perspective for you to see how others view the world. A picture speaks a thousand words and it's an amazing thing to be able to share in another individual's experience, lifestyle and passion towards photography. 

I've recently starting following this one photographer called Alice Gao. Her pictures of food caught my eye, just cause I can't resist the color and the arrangement of pretty little edibles. She's got such an eye for simplistic and minimalistic beauty. She's also a blogger here


source: lingeredupon.blogspot.com
by Alice Gao

I've never been sort of the person to be interested in gourmet dishes, but I have to squeal and admit the food decor/design is just too pretty to eat.


No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014