Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday, January 17, 2013

source: rainblowg

I've always wondered how people take such nice pictures of food when mine turn out horrendous. 

On another important self-note, my body aches in all the right places. I haven't been working out since coming back from the States and now starting back up is feeling so painful once more. Who knew combinational lean exercises could make you ache, hurt and moan for all the right reasons. I already have problems walking straight, but I keep chuckling when I think - "if a person shreds each time they are frustrated and sad - I'd be frameless by now." 

So weariness aside, I again wonder why is it that during the first couple of weeks back to the academic year, everyone is just so tired? I get up really early in the morning all perky and head off to college, by midday, I'm already dozing off in class. And the minute I get home, it takes a whole lot of extra will-power and caffeine to get into work-out mode. By 10pm, I feel like knocking out; but strive on because assignments won't do themselves. 

It's during moments like these that I realize the importance of priorities. How can a person survive in a world of judgement and varying expectations when they themselves have not set certain rules and boundaries that they abide by. Maybe it's because I've been so disoriented it's not a joke and almost up to my head in worries that I find talking to other people so peaceful. 

And because it is now almost 11.30 and my body can't take 6 hours of non-stop tutorials, a 2-hour meeting, a poor lunch, binged dinner, intense workout, exhausting piano practice, short funny bathroom sessions and inside jokes, teen drama in between, and the completion of an assignment that I think I'm going to call it a night. Cheers to the long day ahead. 

I just adore sociology so much, but I fear I may not understand everything he tries to tell us. Hahaha

No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014