I'm stuck in the cafeteria, drawing pointless circles in the table and on my friend's lap. Our first presentation's over and we've just set the barline for everyone in our class by emerging as top group. What an achievement for the day. Honestly, it's not bad for half a day's work. Now i can't wait til I get home, crash and drown all feeling of emptiness and loss by burying myself in the workload that's about to consume me.
For now, we're all being unproductive. Idly sitting around. I'm going to bear in mind to always carry a novel around wherever i go. I hate where the eyes always go and my mind's a complete mess. It's everything I hate hoping but still hope for. What a screwed up mentality.
"I'm sorry babyyyyyyyyyyy, you were the sun and moon to me. I'll never get over you. You'll never get over meeeeeee."
A little overconfident, aren't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment