Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday, January 20, 2013
People always think they know everything. They assume and they makes asses out of themselves in their victim's eyes. We all assume. We all jump to conclusions, we form answers to our own questions and we refuse to listen to explanations sometimes. 

source: weheartit
I'm so fucking pissed. At everything. Everything. everyone. anything. something. there's nothing that's stable. I can't sleep at night because my mind's too loud, I wake up in the morning and feel so depressed. 
I stare at the sky. Sometimes it looks like an ocean that's reversed. Where the shores are blue and the waves are white. And then I think, we are so minute. 
I wish I could take away my own pain. But where the hurt and frustration comes from is from a place unknown. I am not lonely. I have too many voices talking to me. 
What does it feel like to be up there watching insignificant humans go about their daily tasks, no matter how urgent it may be to a person. Nobody cares. And nobody ever will. 
But everything comes from me. I am not insane, but I'm so far gone beyond the lines of sanity sometimes that I have to question myself. Where have I gone? What have I done to myself? I'm missing in myself. I've drowned. 
Sometimes, when somebody says something about a person; and the said person doesn't do anything to defend themselves, it's not because that somebody is right. 
Wasted existence. I could be doing so many more things. It's a cry for help that's meant for nobody. I want to be strong and I know that I am. But is there an explanation for why people feel depressed and moody? It's not the monthly curse. Neither is it anomie. 
Sometimes, it could be because said person is too tired. Too tired to care. Too tired to speak. Too tired to defend his truths. 
Nobody gives a fuck. But everything has a source, doesn't it? Anger has a source. Fuck the world. I'm so tired of caring. I'm so tired. So very tired. 
So we let them think. We let them assume. Let them believe their lies. After all, to thine own self be true. 
Let the world believe their lies. No one's worth listening to. Shape your society by your efforts, because one day; you'll be so screwed up there that you can't even deny you're losing it. 
Sometimes, people tell me I think too much for a person so young. 




No comments:

Intrinsic Ponderings © 2014